Sweat Lodge – Inipi Rituals
A Shamanic Ceremony – Earth, Water, Fire, Wind
The Inipi, or Sweat Lodge is one of the most ancient indian american rituals.
This Ritual was transmitted to Anand Meera by Archie Lame Deer some 30 years ago.
The program of the day will be as follows :
- 9h00 : Start of the Intensive
- 9h00-10h00 : Meditation : North american dancing meditation
- 10h00-12h00 : Construction of the Initi (the tent itself) as well as the fire)
- 12h00-12h30 : Start of the Fire
- 12h00-13h00 : friendly lunch (light – everyone brings his/her own food and shares with the group)
- 13h00-14h00 : Meditation
- 14h00-14h30 : Ritual preparation
- 14h30-16h30 : Sweat Lodge 4 doors
- 16h30-17h30 : Sharing circle
- 18h00 : End of the intensive
Sweat Lodge – Inipi